Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Conjuring
Jayhawk1106
post Jul 14 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,860

I just finished reading Street Magic and before you ask, yes I am a noob. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spin.gif)

My question is this:

In SR4, it says basically to summon a spirit, do so and so test and a spirit will come, but I read somewhere in Street Magic that supplies were needed to conjure. So do you have to conjure in your place (I forget the name of your place of magic) earlier and keep them on standby or can you just simply conjure them at any place?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
apple
post Jul 14 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,827

You need supplies and a magical lodge to BIND a conjured spirit. Conjuring spirits can be done in an instant everywhere.

SYL

+Quote Post
Jayhawk1106
post Jul 14 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 15,860

Ok, so it was a little bit of both. lol. Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:21 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.