Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SINer
Rotbart van Dain...
post Jul 27 2008, 10:58 AM
Post #1

Hoppelhäschen 5000

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,951

So, the SINer quality means that a character has a real SIN.
In the second Crash, fake SINs could turn real.

Does that mean that such a character now has the SINer quality multiple times?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zaranthan
post Jul 27 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,949

Put a little more emphasis on "could turn real". I'd wager that getting multiple SINs through the amnesty program using the same biometrics would be pretty tricky. More likely you'd end up with one real SIN, and a bunch of high-rating fake SINs that, although legitimately processed, might trip as duplicate entries. It's certainly a good reason for someone old enough to have dealt with Crash 2.0 to have a bunch of fake SINs.

+Quote Post
Rotbart van Dain...
post Jul 27 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #3

Hoppelhäschen 5000

Member No.: 5,951

QUOTE (Zaranthan @ Jul 27 2008, 02:17 PM) *
Put a little more emphasis on "could turn real". I'd wager that getting multiple SINs through the amnesty program using the same biometrics would be pretty tricky.

No, not the SIN amnesty program. Just turned real - see System Failure. Thus, they all are real.

+Quote Post
Jackstand
post Jul 27 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,298

I think that, even if you had multiple real SINs, which I think that one person can have, anyway, if he has dual citizenship, say, it only counts for one SINner quality. You aren't really more on the grid if you have two real SINs. If anything, it could serve to confuse people trying to keep tabs on you, and negative qualities aren't supposed to provide a benefit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:17 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.