Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unwired Delayed.
Casper
post Jul 31 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,002

So I went to my local store and I discovered that instead of the date of release for unwired being today that it has been pushed back to mid August now.

anyone else hear this
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Boscrossos
post Jul 31 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 16,173

Yep, seems the new street date is august 12th. (source: http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...oducts_id=2102)

Guess we play the waiting game a little longer, huh?

+Quote Post
Prime Mover
post Jul 31 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

I already started whining here. ;(

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=22997

+Quote Post
Wanderer
post Jul 31 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 3,234

Does this mean that the Runner's Companion PDF is going to be delayed, too ? That would really make me cry a river. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Jul 31 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #5

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

QUOTE (Wanderer @ Jul 31 2008, 04:31 PM) *
Does this mean that the Runner's Companion PDF is going to be delayed, too ? That would really make me cry a river. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

doubtful. the unwired delay was for the dead tree version, not PDF for one thing, which implies it's more likely to be a printing problem than it is to be a problem with the actual product.

secondly, the work for unwired is done. they have the PDF version already out. it doesn't need to go into layout, or editing, or anything like that; it's probably just a problem at the printer, which CGL cannot directly do anything about. so they're probably continuing to work on the rest of their products at the same rate as usual.

+Quote Post
Prime Mover
post Jul 31 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #6

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

So heres to hoping the magic eight ball from the july chat was working and we'll see RC PDF by the 14th? Or maybe some previews?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:47 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.