Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chrysalis
post Aug 4 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,048

I tried it out. It's a quick and dirty version and does work. I would just simply have a drop down list giving the options and then it places the LC in the right hand column. I would then use tick boxes on what advantages/disadvantages you want.

For a bit of background I am currently looking at a way on entering the information in my resources excel sheet. This version has the advantage of being much better than my version and if its alright I was thinking on integrating bits of it into mine.

-Chrysalis

+Quote Post
Xerxos
post Aug 4 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 15,983

QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Aug 4 2008, 06:00 PM) *
I tried it out. It's a quick and dirty version and does work. I would just simply have a drop down list giving the options and then it places the LC in the right hand column. I would then use tick boxes on what advantages/disadvantages you want.

I don't know if I want to put that much work into it, since it works as intended right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

For a bit of background I am currently looking at a way on entering the information in my resources excel sheet. This version has the advantage of being much better than my version and if its alright I was thinking on integrating bits of it into mine.

-Chrysalis

Sure, copy/modify as much as you want. Everyone may use this file as they want. I'm no big fan of copyrights, you can see this as a 'open source' file (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Xerxos
post Aug 6 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #5

Target

New version.

+Quote Post
Xerxos
post Aug 7 2008, 06:43 PM
Post #6

Target

I think that's everything my Lifestyle Helper needs... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If I forgot something tell me, or add it yourself (it's not password protected).

+Quote Post
Xerxos
post Aug 13 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #7

Target

Excel 97-2003 version added

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:13 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.