Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seatles 10 most wanted, Just a handout
BRodda
post Aug 8 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,811

Working on a handout to give to players in a new game I'm GMing. Figured I'd share the fun. If people want to help me fill in a few spots that's great. And my players don't have to worry about seeing this, you'll be getting it first game anyway. If anyone wants to have some fun with it like they do with Jackpoint that might even make it more fun.

Lone Star 10 most wanted (Seattle)

1) Smiling Jack, AKA The Carver, AKA The Pumpkin King
Wanted for: Racketeering, murder, attempted murder, assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, witness tampering, drug dealing, possession of narcotics, possession of BTL with intent to distribute, possession of unlicensed firearm, theft, arson, destruction of public property, destruction of private property, grand theft auto, vandalism and creating a public nuisance.
Notes: Tall lanky human or elf believed to be magically active. Leader of the militant terrorist youth group known as the Holloweeners . Sought in connection with the Devil's Night Massacre and the death of ADA Conrad Edwardson.
Reward for information leading to capture or death: 5,000,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

2) Boogie Man
Wanted for: murder, cannibalism and practicing magic without a license.
Notes: Magically active ghoul sought out in connection with the death of 35 persons between the ages of 13-21.
Reward for information leading to capture or death: 200,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

3) No Known Name, AKA Disco-Tech
Wanted for: Being just to damn smooth
Notes: Why are you all riled up over me overwriting Seattle's AR to make everything and everyone look like Studio 54? The music was the bomb and I know you all digged it. And sure there were a few fatalities when I took over the Grid link to have cars spell out all the words to YMCA, but damn it was just to cool.
Reward for information leading to capture: A full set of BG's recordings and a leisure suit.

4) Need one here

5) Kat Williams AKA Green Cat
Wanted for: Murder, destruction of public property, destruction of public property, kidnapping and bribery.
Notes: Female troll with long green hair. Leader of the eco-terrorist group Save Our Mother. Wanted in connection to the kidnapping and murder of executive VP Thomas Reynolds of Nova Corp and the destruction of the Nova Corp advanced fuels lab in Renton.
Reward for information leading to capture or death: 2,000,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

6) Need one here.

7) No Known Name AKA Bartering Benny AKA The Red Paperclip
Wanted for: Receiving stolen goods, aiding and abetting a known felon, selling firearms without a permit, selling explosives without a permit, tax evasion and trademark infringement.
Notes: Online deal broker and weapons dealer active in the Seattle area. Wanted for questioning in conjunction with Nova Corp fuel labs incident.
Reward for information leading to capture: 100,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Isaac Andersen AKA Silent Death
Wanted for: Racketering, murder, attempted murder, assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, receiving stolen goods, grand theft auto and destruction of public property.
Notes: Tall heavily cybered elf with short blond hair. Leader of the elven militant terrorist group known as the Ancients.
Reward for information leading to capture: 150,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

9) Need one here

10) And need one here.

What do you all think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crash2029
post Aug 8 2008, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

From: The seemingly unknown area of land between Seattle and Idaho.
Member No.: 9,910

No Known Name/Mayan Cutter
Alleged Charges: murder in the first degree, multiple counts; desecraton of a corpse, multiple counts; perpetration of a hate crime, multiple counts
Notes: serial killer focusing primarily upon Orks and Trolls in the greater seattle metropolitan area. murders are accompanied by excessive mutilation of the corpse. working behavioral profile suggests white human male between 20 and 35 years of age with possible military or law enforcement background.
Reward for information leading to arrest or death: 150,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

+Quote Post
Scope_47
post Aug 8 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 11,175

In a face to face game I had these two on my most wanted list:

No Known Name AKA The Ferryman
Wanted for: Multiple Homocides in the first degree, suspected contract killings
Notes: Over one hundred murders have been connected to the Ferryman's M.O. from 2051 to 2068. He (or she) was considered inactive until this year when new victims were confirmed. The Ferryman's M.O. is the ritualistic destruction of the eyes of his victims, a lack of any forensic evidence, and the use of a high caliber rifle matching no known specifications. Victims have been killed from as close as five meters and from as far as two kilometers.
Reward for information leading to capture: 150,000 nuyen

No Known Name AKA Toymaker
Wanted for: Bio-terrorism, Criminal Hacking, Criminal use of Black Programs
Notes: The Toymaker terrorist is only known to operate through drones outside of the matrix. Her (presumed female) matrix icon is a stylized depiction of a female nineteenth century surgeon. She is known to be responsible for bio-weapon attacks on populated areas using custom-engineered viral-agents. Her real-world targets appear to be completely random, though biotechnology firms appear to be the only targets of her matrix-crimes.
Reward for information leading to capture: 200,000 nuyen

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Aug 9 2008, 12:58 AM
Post #4

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...No Known Name, AKA Kyoto Kid
Wanted for: Terrorism
Notes: Recorded leaving explosive device in briefcase under the front seat of a car on Bremerton Ferry seven days before Metroplex Election. Explosion ignited petrol tanker destroying the Ferry, killing 180 passengers and 4 crew.
Reward for information leading to arrest: 200,000 ¥.

(Note: this actually happened at the end of a previous campaign. She went underground afterwards)

+Quote Post
JonathanC
post Aug 9 2008, 10:51 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 3,083

QUOTE (BRodda @ Aug 8 2008, 11:04 AM) *
5) Kat Williams AKA Green Cat
Wanted for: Murder, destruction of public property, destruction of public property, kidnapping and bribery.
Notes: Female troll with long green hair. Leader of the eco-terrorist group Save Our Mother. Wanted in connection to the kidnapping and murder of executive VP Thomas Reynolds of Nova Corp and the destruction of the Nova Corp advanced fuels lab in Renton.
Reward for information leading to capture or death: 2,000,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nuyen.gif)

Everyday she's hustlin, Everyday she's hustlin, Everyday she's hustlin....HUSTLIN' HUSTLIN' HUSTLIN' HUSTLIN' HUSTLIN!

+Quote Post
Cang
post Aug 9 2008, 11:27 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,077

Well atleast i know where the old most wanted shadowrunners go to retire. http://www.myshadowrun.com/

+Quote Post
MJBurrage
post Aug 9 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 11,507

Great idea, but a couple of things struck me as odd.

If this is a Lone Star list, I don't think it would include jokes like "Being just to damn smooth". The other thing is that I would think the awards would match the rank on the list, I.E. most money for #1, and descending from there.

+Quote Post
Starmage21
post Aug 9 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 11,448

QUOTE (MJBurrage @ Aug 9 2008, 06:48 AM) *

If this is a Lone Star list, I don't think it would include jokes like "Being just to damn smooth". The other thing is that I would think the awards would match the rank on the list, I.E. most money for #1, and descending from there.

I figured it was because this particular person hacked whatever computer these are posted on and changed the information tht would be on the print-outs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
BRodda
post Aug 9 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #9

Moving Target

QUOTE (MJBurrage @ Aug 9 2008, 07:48 AM) *

Well this is the Lone Star list as it would appear on someone's AR. The "jokes" about Disco-Tech is that he is a hacker, a very good one, and that he hacked his own wanted list description.

As for money being tied to how wanted they are, not when your dealing with corporations. Some one who has COST money will have a much higher reward then someone who just kills people. Serial killers just make Lone Star look bad and they get a higher placing just so people feel better. So there are 2 components of being on this list; how much the public wants you caught and how much the corporation's want you caught. And the Corps ALWAYS offer more money.

+Quote Post
BRodda
post Aug 10 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #10

Moving Target

QUOTE (Starmage21 @ Aug 9 2008, 10:25 AM) *
I figured it was because this particular person hacked whatever computer these are posted on and changed the information tht would be on the print-outs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Got it in one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rotfl.gif)

Think how hard it would be to hack the AR of Seattle. He is supposed to be one of the king of hackers in my game. Up there with Jackpoint.

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Aug 10 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #11

Dumorimasoddaa

Member No.: 15,830

Think how hard it would be to hack the AR of Seattle. He is supposed to be one of the king of hackers in my game. Up there with Jackpoint.
I think you mean Fastjack he runs Jackpoint.

+Quote Post
BRodda
post Aug 10 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #12

Moving Target

QUOTE (Dumori @ Aug 9 2008, 08:03 PM) *
I think you mean Fastjack he runs Jackpoint.

Yep thats the one. I keep getting that mixed up.

+Quote Post
Sir_Psycho
post Aug 10 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #13

Shooting Target

Member No.: 10,361

it should be "too cool" and "too damn smooth"

+Quote Post
DTFarstar
post Aug 11 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #14

Running Target

Member No.: 9,421

One of the players in a game that I was in that ended rather quickly(not for the reason you would think from this, actually) was on the most wanted list for a little while because he posted video of us on a run, and mainly the part where he shot down a heli over a residential area(slums, but still) with a rocket and then proceeded to shoot cars out of our way with another one. Of course, I kill like 18 people and blew up two cars with an overcast, edged, REALLY lucky Force 11 Lightning Ball. This is why you don't create an interstate blockade with cars full of combustible materials when you are carrying grenades and stuff and hiding behind them.

The problem with posting it was he was a Street Sam, not a hacker, and so he just logged in to the 2070 version of youtube(P2 now I guess? Book wasn't out then) and posted it with no spoofing or anything.

Chris

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:55 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.