IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question to the Devs, Printed material rights?
HeavyMetalYeti
post Aug 25 2008, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,968

I've asked about the movie rights, someone else asked about video games and MMO in particular. What about a canon SR comic series that follows a runner team on runs, (but not the missions, would ruin the ending for players.) all fluff and no crunch. With all the great artists and writers that put out the books, why not let them get together and put out a comic or thirty? I know about the time constrants with having to put out X number of new books per year. Just a thought though. Would be a great way to put the SR setting in front of people who have never played. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:59 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.