Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for a Pittsburgh Area SR4 game
Nerbert
post Aug 31 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,280

I'm new to Pittsburgh and I'd really like to join a Shadowrun game in town.

I'm very familiar and experienced with 4th edition and I own practically all the books.

I've played enough of 3e that if its the only game in town I can play, but I have no books of my own anymore.

I live on the South Side.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arz
post Sep 8 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,751

I have played all editions. GM'd 2&3. Live in the city. Know one other player interested. Also could talk to some of my contacts.

+Quote Post
Duke_The_Dwarf
post Sep 22 2008, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 16,251

QUOTE (Nerbert @ Aug 31 2008, 03:00 PM) *
I'm new to Pittsburgh and I'd really like to join a Shadowrun game in town.

I'm very familiar and experienced with 4th edition and I own practically all the books.

I've played enough of 3e that if its the only game in town I can play, but I have no books of my own anymore.

I live on the South Side.

You live on the South Side: What section (I used to live there 10 years ago)... I can put you in Contact with several of my friends that play in Pittsburgh I am in contact with all of them. Just IM me and I can get you in contact with a buddy of mine that loves to play and has a large group of friends that still play every weekend.

+Quote Post
tyweise
post Oct 1 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 5,848

I live in Canonsburg, and would be interested as well.

A group of us were playing the SR Missions, but scheduling issues kind of killed that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:33 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.