IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RAW and Sensor Software, Yet another question.
JudgementLoaf
post Sep 5 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,945

Im doing a bit of work on a character utilizing some of the advanced sensor software from arsenal (p60, I believe) and was wondering about cross referencing some of the stuff with the program option in unwired. Basically, I was wondering if you can use optimization to enhance specialized sensor software for cameras linked to lower powered comlinks. Any thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TonkaTuff
post Sep 6 2008, 06:03 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,729

It should. Sensor software would be grouped under 'common' programs since none of them have R or F ratings. I imagine it's even pretty common. Sensor devices tend to have lower device ratings, so optimization would almost be required to get any real use out of most of them.

+Quote Post
JudgementLoaf
post Sep 6 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 15,945

Sweet! Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.