IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4 "Cryptozoological Guide to the 6th World", Help wanted for making new critter netbook
BRodda
post Sep 10 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,811

I'm in the process of making a new critters netbook (I just like them and work gave me a full suite of desktop publishing software so I might as well have some fun with it.) and I'm looking for some help. I'm looking for people to do artwork, write some short fiction in the style of the new SR4 books for each of the headings and of course make some critters. I'm looking more for new critters rather than converting a bunch of the old ones and rules.

So far my headings and critters are:

Introduction

Paracritters and Awakened Animals: This is what most people think of when they think critters
Calydonian Boar
Chrysomallos aka The Golden Fleece
Elil-Hrair-Rah
Cockatrice
Venus Swan aka Cinderella Swan
Guardian Dog

Astral Entities: Astral entities that are not just your usual spirits.
Gremlins
Squatter
Black Dog

Technohorrors: This is for technology gone wrong like nanoswarms, AIs and biological agents.
The Stuff
Assimilate
Red Rage (Bioweapon)

Genemods and mutants: This is for Genetically modified animals and metageneticly surged critters.
Spiker

Creatures of Legend: This is for the one of a kind unique critters.
Nessie
Mokele-mbembe
Baba Yaga

The Grimore: Spells that critters use and mages can learn. (These will be made using SM rules)

The Market Place: Basic information on selling critters and there parts for profit.

Hope people might be interested in helping out, otherwise it might be a while because it is a huge undertaking. Of course any questions and comments are always welcome.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:19 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.