Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Geek.Kon, 27-28 September, Madison, WI
Aaron
post Sep 16 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #1

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

So they're doing Geek.Kon again this year on the UW campus in Madison, WI. Official site is http://geekkon.net. You won't find a cost on the site because it's free (so they can use the UW buildings and stuff).

I'll be trying out my "The Shadowrun Universe According to Aaron" seminar where I blather about how I think the world (e.g. astral space, why spirits come here, how a ubiquitous wireless internetwork operates, etc.) works based on the SR4 rules. No, there will be nothing official in it, although I reserve the right to try to talk Synner into liking my explanations. No, you won't hear anything covered by the NDA; they never let me reveal cool stuff.

There might be Missions. Let me talk to the other Missions GM in town and see if we're willing to put a schedule together.

There will be plenty of other gaming, though, which will include Shadowrun if we can get a game together outside of any scheduled events.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryu
post Sep 16 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Awakened Asset

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,309

Don´t forget to bring a camera, we want to ridicule your id help find any err tell you you´re wr enjoy the show (thats it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ), too!

+Quote Post
DireRadiant
post Sep 17 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #3

The Dragon Never Sleeps

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7,667

QUOTE (Aaron @ Sep 15 2008, 10:31 PM) *
There might be Missions. Let me talk to the other Missions GM in town and see if we're willing to put a schedule together.

You should sign up here Event Registration

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:34 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.