IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Player Aides, Suggestions for helping new players/running demo's and what not...
D-Franco83
post Oct 2 2008, 04:02 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,354

This November I'm running a Shadowrun game at Gamer's Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what kind of player aides to possibly use to help new players get into Shadowrun. I did a scan on the boards and haven't seen a topic about this. I would like to know if anyone has done anything that has enhanced their game besides maps/blueprints, etc. I appreciate the input.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BullZeye
post Oct 2 2008, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,168

I found this somewhere here on dumpshock forums, but can't find the topic anymore (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) http://pavao.org/shadowrun/cheatsheets/ some damn handy cheat sheets (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:45 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.