Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I need my fix.
Janice
post Oct 6 2008, 02:00 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,852

I'm trying to find a painkiller to round out my armor's auto injector (currently, I have two doses of Jazz, a dose of Cram, and am planning on getting a dose of K-10 for when the "it's not mud" hits the fan in the hardest way humanly possible) but have found nothing. I've looked through all the drugs and the medical tech and found nothing. Is there a decent pain killer that I can use in an auto-injection unit in Shadowrun 4e? I'm finding this absence of liquid painkillers to be very odd.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Karaden
post Oct 6 2008, 02:13 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 14,397

QUOTE (Janice @ Oct 5 2008, 10:00 PM) *
I'm trying to find a painkiller to round out my armor's auto injector (currently, I have two doses of Jazz, a dose of Cram, and am planning on getting a dose of K-10 for when the "it's not mud" hits the fan in the hardest way humanly possible) but have found nothing. I've looked through all the drugs and the medical tech and found nothing. Is there a decent pain killer that I can use in an auto-injection unit in Shadowrun 4e? I'm finding this absence of liquid painkillers to be very odd.

Closest thing I can think of is a injection of medical nanites.

+Quote Post
Coldan
post Oct 6 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 12,213

What you are searching is Bliss and Novacoke. Both provide High Pain Tolerance 3 with some other effects.

+Quote Post
Janice
post Oct 6 2008, 03:10 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,852

QUOTE (Coldan @ Oct 5 2008, 06:36 PM) *
What you are searching is Bliss and Novacoke. Both provide High Pain Tolerance 3 with some other effects.

Hmm, Bliss should do nicely. Thank you kindly good sir.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:48 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.