IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.shadowrunrpg.com changes?, What's the ETA on the new SR website?
sapphire_wyvern
post Aug 20 2003, 12:26 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,064

I remember hearing something about a funky new redesign of www.shadowrunrpg.com. I heard that it was hoped that it might be up before GenCon - clearly too much work for that to happen though. :(

Can we expect our cool new site soon?

BTW: one other thought, the Wizkids Mechwarrior: Dark Age site has a button linking to Classic BattleTech. Someone in authority should see if we can get a similar link from Shadowrun: Duels to www.shadowrunrpg.com.

Can't beat the real thing! :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Aug 20 2003, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Can we expect our cool new site soon?

Yeah; I'm nearly finished. I've just been plagued with computer problems this week, plus the NorthEast power outages last week.

BTW: one other thought, the Wizkids Mechwarrior: Dark Age site has a button linking to Classic BattleTech. Someone in authority should see if we can get a similar link from Shadowrun: Duels to www.shadowrunrpg.com.

We're trying.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2024 - 07:14 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.