Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AI Help
awolfromlife
post Oct 29 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,379

I am trying to make an AI and I have come across a few issues.

1. Using BBB Do I only use 100bp for mental attributes.

2. Can I place the AI's home node in a commlink and have another character carry it around

3. I relised that Forgery is an Agility based skill so AI's cannot take it. What impact will that have on gameplay?

4. I would like to use Pocket Hacker Agent from Unwired (can't remember page number ), is this feasable.

5. Can the AI ever do any type of rigging if it did not start out as a " rigger " program.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ragewind
post Oct 29 2008, 03:45 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 11,361

1. Using BBB Do I only use 100bp for mental attributes.

The cost to play a AI is not factored into this number, you still can spend up to 200 points on your stats as you started the game with 400.

2. Can I place the AI's home node in a commlink and have another character carry it around

Yes
3. I relised that Forgery is an Agility based skill so AI's cannot take it. What impact will that have on gameplay?

No clue, see if your DM will let you use Logic instead
EDIT: If you are rigging a vehicle (one with a Arm Mod) then you use the Pilot Skill + Handling for the vehicle/drone's agility. This would let you use forgery

4. I would like to use Pocket Hacker Agent from Unwired (can't remember page number ), is this feasable.

I don't know what this is, someone else would know.
5. Can the AI ever do any type of rigging if it did not start out as a " rigger " program.

Not unless you take the Positive Qualitie "Pilot Origins" Honestly why wouldnt you? Autosofts = free skills

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Oct 29 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #3

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

I believe Forgery is used to create physical copies of physical objects.

+Quote Post
hobgoblin
post Oct 29 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #4

panda!

Member No.: 2,242

i think the AI can still remote control a vehicle or drone using the command program (or give the built in pilot of the drone orders, like anyone else). but jumped in rigging is probably only available to a AI with the pilots origin.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:58 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.