Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quick question
Kerris
post Nov 12 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,360

Where is Europort? Okay, Europe, got it. But where in Europe? I've read over the description a couple times, and done a search on Dumpshock, but there's nothing saying "Europort is on the west coast of france" or "Europort is in sweden". The reference to Hague makes me thing it's scandinavian, but I'm not sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Nov 12 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #2

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

I believe it used to be Rotterdam, or more likely Rotterdam and a lot of the land (and sea) around Rotterdam.

+Quote Post
Marduc
post Nov 12 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 12,281

Europort is the harbor and the industrial complex surrounding Rotterdam. I think it has spilled out over the islands of the sealand province. It also has grown to the north to encompass the city of The Hague.
It is in Holland

+Quote Post
Kerris
post Nov 13 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,360

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:59 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.