Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Using the weapon on a possessed drone, is it possible, and which skill
CoyoteNZ
post Nov 29 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,370

I am thinking of trying to make a Free Spirit of a possession tradition, so was wanting to know...

If I were to succeed in possessing a drone, would I be able to fire its weapons?

If I were able to fire its weapons, what skill would I use, Gunnery, or the Weapon Skill (ie firearms group, SMG, what ever it was mounted with)?

I figured it would be possible, and I would use Gunnery + Agility, but just seeking opinions.

Max,
Dunedin, NZ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Nov 29 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,813

i would say you can fire it's weapons, but it would require the gunnery skill (meaning no existing summoned spirit could use it particularly well, since none can have vehicle skills, so they would all be defaulting).

the exception would be for an anthroform humanoid drone that was firing a weapon using mechanical arms and hands. they would use the normal weapon skill, and a guardian spirit could have the appropriate skill to use the weapon.

of course, for a free spirit, i'm pretty sure you could go ahead and pick up the gunnery skill if you want, being as how they aren't limited to the normal spirit skills and powers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:56 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.