IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> And so it begins..., Combat cyberware!
Larme
post Dec 6 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,430

DARPA is developing prosthetic limbs not just to restore some semblance of normalcy to wounded soldiers-- they're creating combat grade prosthetics that will let them keep fighting after losing a limb! http://www.newsweek.com/id/172566?from=rss

It's only a matter of time before these devices are implanted and have full sensory feedback... Soon after, they'll boost your capabilities beyond those of a normal human, and will be available as elective surgeries. Shortly thereafter (before I'm too old, damn it!) cyber bodies! WooT!

Yeah, I know it's probably old news on Dumpshock, but I wanna post technology stories too ;_;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Dec 6 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #2

The ShadowComedian

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 13,525

yeah, pretty old to me, but still nice to see soemthing like that from time to time ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:23 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.