IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legacy
Gloin
post May 12 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #451


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



<<@Team[Fix] Sounds good, let's make for the previous team's insertion point. No need to do more work than necessary.>>

With the physical security (hopefully) neutralized and the magical security coming down, Fix exits the van. Bringing the shotgun up and the goggles online, he sneaks his way up to the property.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Redjack
post May 14 2012, 05:26 PM
Post #452


Man Behind the Curtain
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 14,554
Joined: 2-July 89
From: End of the Yellow-Brick Road
Member No.: 3



A Nix can see and target the spirits from a distance, he begins to snipe them, counting on the defense of his spirits should they close to counter attack. He starts with one, then the other, working methodically.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post May 20 2012, 05:31 AM
Post #453


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



The spirits roar int a frenzy as soon as the first bolt strikes, the elemental shrugging it off. Nix manages to get a strike on the second before they have him located however. They seem to be there in an instant, Nix's guardians holding them off on the astral long enough for him to plow another two bolts home, these ones sending the spirits reeling. What they lack in skill they make up for in pure force. Already half beaten, Nix's spirits quickly get the upper hand, trashing the guardians into the ether.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Redjack
post May 21 2012, 08:30 PM
Post #454


Man Behind the Curtain
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 14,554
Joined: 2-July 89
From: End of the Yellow-Brick Road
Member No.: 3



Nix pulls his focus from the spiritual world, back to the material world. He uses his neural interface to his comlink to reach out as he begins to move.
<<@Team [Nix] Magical defenses are down. Fix - You're up.>>
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post May 25 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #455


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



<<@Team[Fix] Right, follow me in. Dingo keep an eye out, make sure we don't get ambushed from the back.>>

With the known defenses down, Fix makes his way toward the house. Sticking to the cover available, he keeps a sharp eye out for any more threats.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mickle5125
post May 28 2012, 01:20 AM
Post #456


Shooting Target
****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,744
Joined: 30-November 07
From: St. Louis Streets
Member No.: 14,433



Dingo curses to himself as he notices the data pack. He quickly fires off a command to his agent, ordering it to block the message. As the agent begins its work, he also prepares to step in if the agent fails to intercept it.

<<@Team [Dingo] Information packet targeting you. I'm intercepting it now. Get ready to dodge. If we missed a gun-drone, we could still be in trouble. >>

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post May 28 2012, 03:02 PM
Post #457


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



With this bit of encouraging news, Fix increases his pace and makes for a large tree for some semblance of cover. Trusting the automated defenses to Dingo, and magical to Nix, Fix keeps his eyes out for any of the beasts which could still be protecting the grounds.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post May 31 2012, 04:51 AM
Post #458


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



Dingo Reflexively throwing out some code, Dingo manages to 'derail' it's routing after his agent sends it's self into a stuttering cycle repeat. It's not pretty, but it's effective.

Fix/Nyx

Perception Test : visual -2
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jun 2 2012, 04:01 AM
Post #459


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



Fix
As Fix moves closer to the manor house, something from the edge of his vision catches his eye. It's the slightest flicker, but a movement out of place gets his attention. Looking towards the right of the house attentively, he finally manages to spot it again; a large black shape, moving low in the grass, slow and steady in his direction, looking for all the world like a slinking lion with spiky black hair.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post Jun 2 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #460


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



Contact, right of house. Quadruped, possible Hellhound, advise.

Spotting the threat Fix drops into a kneeling firing position, bringing the shotgun to bear and taking aim.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jun 3 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #461


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



Whatever the creature is,it's moving low, but still coming quickly.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mickle5125
post Jun 4 2012, 01:13 AM
Post #462


Shooting Target
****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,744
Joined: 30-November 07
From: St. Louis Streets
Member No.: 14,433



Dingo sighs to himself. Solve one problem and another rises.

<<@Team [Dingo] Employer's pet. He'd prefer if we didn't kill them, but if they're between us and solving this, we go through them. Take it out if it's a threat. >>
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post Jun 4 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #463


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



Keeping his aim steady, Fix fires off a shell hoping that the projectile taser is enough to slow it down.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jun 24 2012, 08:34 PM
Post #464


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



Fix
The shock round hits, with the concealed hound giving a yelp of shock and pain before bursting out of the grass, something between a bark and a roar of rage tearing out of it as it charges, focusing it's rage on something living it can tear into.

Initiative
The hound still has a fair amount of ground to cover before it can get in an attack
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post Jun 30 2012, 05:41 AM
Post #465


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



As the beast closing in rapidly Fix continues to open fire with his shotgun, hoping to at least slow it down to give himself the advantage in close combat.

With luck the shells will prove worth their cost and keep this a clean run for a little while longer.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jun 30 2012, 06:09 AM
Post #466


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



The second blast slams directly into the hound as it barrels towards Fix, taking it either in the face or head. It's hard to say as it all happens so fast, but the result is an unconcious hell hound on the ground a few meters from him, twitching in the grass.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mickle5125
post Jun 30 2012, 06:23 AM
Post #467


Shooting Target
****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,744
Joined: 30-November 07
From: St. Louis Streets
Member No.: 14,433



<<@Fix [Dingo] huh. nice shot. Glad I didn't have to waste one o' the rounds from my new flying deathbot to save your ass.>>

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post Jun 30 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #468


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



After a quick scan of the area for any other threats, Fix continues on towards the house ready for any other beasts.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jun 30 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #469


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



No hulking hounds nor shots from "deathbots" from above greet Fix as he makes his way to the manor door.

The house it's self seems not unusual. While tall and dark, the heavy oak door with it's heavy knocker doesn't seem to have been disturbed or tampered with in any way that he can see.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mickle5125
post Jun 30 2012, 05:21 PM
Post #470


Shooting Target
****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,744
Joined: 30-November 07
From: St. Louis Streets
Member No.: 14,433



<<@Team [Dingo] known security systems highlighted on your AR overlays . Please note the eye-scanner/biometric dohicky on the door. Fix, can you handle that, or do you need me to come save the day again?>>

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Gloin
post Jul 1 2012, 03:39 AM
Post #471


Target
*

Group: Members
Posts: 87
Joined: 24-March 11
Member No.: 25,475



Fix sees the message from the overconfident hacker and grins.

That depends, we need the door left intact?, Fix replies while grabbing his mini-welder, next to the mono-chainsaw.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Redjack
post Jul 2 2012, 03:22 PM
Post #472


Man Behind the Curtain
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 14,554
Joined: 2-July 89
From: End of the Yellow-Brick Road
Member No.: 3



Nix follows Fix towards the house, shadowing both in step and cover, grimacing at the potential of having a gun ship raining bullets down on them.
<<@Team [Nix] My lead allergy tends to cause me to break out in bleeding holes...>>

As the hound closes in on them and Fix begins to fire, Nix trusts in the sam's ability to stop the threat and instead focuses on their flanks and overhead for multiple threats. He then follows to the door, his chameleon suit keeping him invisible to all but the keenest observers.
<<@Team [Nix] Dingo - If you can open it without damage, that would be preferred.>>
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mickle5125
post Jul 2 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #473


Shooting Target
****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,744
Joined: 30-November 07
From: St. Louis Streets
Member No.: 14,433



<<@Team [Dingo] Fine fine, I'm on my way...>>

Dingo finishes getting his agent out of the infinite loop and setting it up to intercept any further information packets that are targeting the team before switching over to AR. After checking that his knives and Colt Government are secure, he grabs his commlink and exits the van. Blinking away the glare from the sun, he locks the van (prepping an unlock command to be sent as soon as needed) and begins making his way towards the mansion, watching for the information packet signifying that he's about to get shot at.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jul 2 2012, 04:21 PM
Post #474


Uncle Fisty
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 13,698
Joined: 3-January 05
From: Next To Her
Member No.: 6,928



Miraculously Dingo makes it across the open grass field to the manor home without further ventilation. Only the stout door stands between them and ... who knows.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mickle5125
post Jul 7 2012, 01:22 AM
Post #475


Shooting Target
****

Group: Members
Posts: 1,744
Joined: 30-November 07
From: St. Louis Streets
Member No.: 14,433




Dingo sighs in relief and moves over to the biometric scanner.

"Our file didn't have the old man's biometrics, did it?", he asks as he begins studying the scanner and attached lock.

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

 



RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 12:03 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.