IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ghost Cartels sequels (SPOILERS INSIDE), PC options (DO NOT OPEN IF YOU'RE PLAYING)
The Jake
post Jan 12 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 872

So what are the options for the PCs at the end of Ghost Cartels? Do they just head back to Seattle (or their hometown) and move on with life? Can they join Riveiros and her new life at Aztechnology? That would seem like an option if they're that effective as bodyguards (as Yaje/Riveiros make clear to Ramos they are). Also does Sacristan live? I know she got clipped in the Baltimore Towers but is she still alive? Can the PCs get Sacristan involved in the new tempo empire? What about Salazar? Will Kond be absorbed into the AZT empire?

- J.

PS: I just watched Scarface the other day and Salazar sounds EXACTLY like Alejandro Sosa. Can someone tell me if there was a definite Scarface influence in this book? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I'm just curious.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Jan 12 2009, 11:21 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

QUOTE (The Jake @ Jan 12 2009, 11:20 PM) *
PS: I just watched Scarface the other day and Salazar sounds EXACTLY like Alejandro Sosa. Can someone tell me if there was a definite Scarface influence in this book? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I'm just curious.

That's a yes.

+Quote Post
The Jake
post Jan 13 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

I KNEW IT!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

On a side note, can I get some answers to the rest of my questions? If nothing else, is Sacristan alive?

Thanks in advance

- J.

+Quote Post
The Jake
post Jan 14 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Come on AH... I know you're there.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

- J.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Jan 14 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #5

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

QUOTE (The Jake @ Jan 12 2009, 11:20 PM) *
So what are the options for the PCs at the end of Ghost Cartels? Do they just head back to Seattle (or their hometown) and move on with life? Can they join Riveiros and her new life at Aztechnology? That would seem like an option if they're that effective as bodyguards (as Yaje/Riveiros make clear to Ramos they are).

Those are all viable continuations, sure.

Also does Sacristan live? I know she got clipped in the Baltimore Towers but is she still alive? Can the PCs get Sacristan involved in the new tempo empire?

No, that chica is toast. I mean, you can comic-book death it if you like, but the plain of it reads that she dies there. (Which is too bad, she's one of my favorite creations in GC.)

What about Salazar? Will Kond be absorbed into the AZT empire?

You'll have to wait and see about that...

+Quote Post
The Jake
post Jan 14 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #6

Shooting Target

QUOTE (Ancient History @ Jan 14 2009, 04:02 AM) *
No, that chica is toast. I mean, you can comic-book death it if you like, but the plain of it reads that she dies there. (Which is too bad, she's one of my favorite creations in GC.)

Damn. Me too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

I can just picture a PC who rushes to her her body and falls to his knees. Cradling her bloody body, he stares at the starless sky through the shattered skylights, screaming in vain -
"NOOOOOOOOoooooo...."

- J.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:03 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.