Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR 4 - RPG, How do Enemies calculate
Misdemeanor
post Mar 25 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,015

I have read the Enemies negative Quality out of the Runner Companion. The way it read in the book (My Interpretation) is that you take the Connection + The Enemy Rating (Anti Loyalty) and Multiply it by the Threshold however the answer may not show up in multiples of five...am I reading this correct.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dreadlord
post Mar 25 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,959

? It looks to me like you add the (modified)Connection + Incident Rating, with an Enemy Group being a modifier to the Connection as per p.124.

The hard cap to all Enemies added together should not exceed 25 BPs.

Each enemy raises your Notoriety by +1 as well.

Edit: If you mean the actual test, a GM rolls the Incidence Rating (1-6) of each enemy before a scenario, and compares it to the Incidence Thresholds Table to determine the result.

+Quote Post
Misdemeanor
post Mar 26 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 17,015

QUOTE (Dreadlord @ Mar 25 2009, 02:30 PM) *
? It looks to me like you add the (modified)Connection + Incident Rating, with an Enemy Group being a modifier to the Connection as per p.124.

The hard cap to all Enemies added together should not exceed 25 BPs.

Each enemy raises your Notoriety by +1 as well.

Edit: If you mean the actual test, a GM rolls the Incidence Rating (1-6) of each enemy before a scenario, and compares it to the Incidence Thresholds Table to determine the result.

If You add (modified)Connection + Incident Rating You can have any variable between 2 and 12...The positive and negative Qualities in all books are staged by 5's. If I have an enemy of 2 (1 for Connection and 1 for Incident) is that a 2 point negative quality or is that a 5 point negative quality

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Mar 26 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

QUOTE (Misdemeanor @ Mar 26 2009, 09:44 AM) *
If You add (modified)Connection + Incident Rating You can have any variable between 2 and 12...The positive and negative Qualities in all books are staged by 5's. If I have an enemy of 2 (1 for Connection and 1 for Incident) is that a 2 point negative quality or is that a 5 point negative quality

Qualities do not have to be staged by fives, though you're correct that this protocol is generally followed. If you have an enemy of 2, it's a 2 point negative quality.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:09 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.