IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New catalog numbers, anyone, This time, *my* search-fu fails me....
BookWyrm
post Apr 15 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,607

OK, now that I have Feral Cities in my hands (and I am reading it, TYVM), I went to update my own list of upcoming books I'm going to order soon, and discovered that I have no new ordering numbers. Does anyone have these for the confirmed books?

Also, how come there's no new Retailer Sheets on the Catalist website?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Apr 16 2009, 03:03 AM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Because we've been giantly busy with all sorts of other stuff lately, especially since the GAMA Trade Show is going on right now ... getting stuff ready for the show is more important than getting it up on the website. Expect a post-GTS update to the website with all that sort of stuff.

+Quote Post
BookWyrm
post Apr 16 2009, 03:56 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,607

Understood, Adam. Thanks for getting back to me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 12:45 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.