IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Modular Plug-in Adaptation, What is it?
DuctShuiTengu
post May 22 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,162

So, this item shows up on the gear table on page 47 of Augmentation, and again in the compiled tables on page 170, but nowhere in the book can I find what it actually is.

Does anyone know? My first guess was that it was intended as a guide for converting other pieces of hardware into modular plug-ins, but it could also be for buying a secondary partial cyberlimb (or cyberhand/foot) to switch out with the normal one, or any number of other possibilities that I haven't thought of.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zaranthan
post May 22 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,949

QUOTE (DuctShuiTengu @ May 22 2009, 01:26 PM) *
buying a secondary partial cyberlimb (or cyberhand/foot) to switch out with the normal one

Bingo. You get a couple modular cyberarms, kit them out for various purposes, and plug in the one you need at the moment.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:05 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.