IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Resuscitate - How is it done, Free resucitations? Game mechanics?
SaddMann
post Jan 18 2004, 02:41 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,885

Odd question-

Doc wagon gives gold and platinum customers free resucitations. How do you interpret this? Is it the same as stablilizing the victim from a deadly wound, or do they actually breath life into a patient who is technically dead?

I don't have access to my books at the moment, but I have not found any rules regarding this. Does this even come up in your games? Do you simply use it for story continuity? Could a player resucitate someone?

Just looking for some learned feedback.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SaddMann
post Jan 18 2004, 03:39 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 1,885

completely missed the doc wagon post...disregard....

+Quote Post
RedmondLarry
post Jan 18 2004, 03:42 AM
Post #3

Senior GM

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 4,442

I believe DocWagon uses the term "resuscitate" in their contract to mean to bring back to consciousness, but with the awareness that some people may think of the word's other meaning.

It's a great marketing use of a word that mean either to bring back to life or to bring back to conciousness.

No special rules apply.

+Quote Post
Crusher Bob
post Jan 18 2004, 03:51 AM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 4,253

This a medical/insurance contract you are signing, not something scratched out on the back of a napkin. When the say 'resuscitate' the contract will give a description and/or list of the things they will do (to avoid liability). Given this I would assume it's much closer to the 'try to bring back to life' meaning...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:42 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.