IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOTA: 2063, Where can I find this thing?
bwdemon
post Jan 18 2004, 04:49 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,200

I've been hunting for a copy of SOTA: 2063 for a while now and, unless there is a coming reprint, it seems like the book will be lost to me. If any of you know of a reputable source for a new copy of the book, please let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Munchkinslayer
post Jan 18 2004, 05:04 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,702

FanPro is reprinting it. Fast Forward Games

QUOTE: Note that items listed as "temporarily out of stock" will be reprinted and become available again later.

Edit: I found this too Amazon

+Quote Post
bwdemon
post Jan 18 2004, 09:54 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,200

I had a bad experience with FFE and they charge retail + shipping, plus they can't handle their own credit card transactions. Amazon is my preferred source, but IIRC it was out of stock, too. S'why I was hoping for info about a potential reprint. It'd be a shame to lose all of the extra rules and material just because enough copies of the book weren't printed.

+Quote Post
RedmondLarry
post Jan 19 2004, 09:52 AM
Post #4

Senior GM

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 4,442

I ordered once from the Shadowrun Section of Stiggybaby.com, and received my order quickly and in good shape. Most Shadowrun books have a discount. You can also check out their FASA section.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:39 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.