> Possession and initiative passes
Entropy32103
post Jun 18 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,295

Hey hey,

I'm currently playing a possession tradition mage. Being possessed grants you 2 initiative passes. If I use increase reflexes does it add to those two or are they ignored and I start off back at the base one initiative pass + the spell? My GM drops it down to 1 + the spell, and I can find anywhere that says otherwise.

Thanks in advance!

Peace.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BullZeye
post Jun 18 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,168

Highest applies.

+Quote Post
suppenhuhn
post Jun 18 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,682

Being possessed doesn't grant you anything.
The spirit has 2 initiative passes and that is all. (p. 102 Streetmagic)
If you have Channeling or possess a party member you can then cast improved reflexes on the dual natured being which would increase the spirits passes.

+Quote Post
Entropy32103
post Jun 18 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 17,295

Yes the character has channeling. I agree the "dual nature being" should use the 2 initiative passes. Who knows. Ill work on him over the next couple sessions. Thanks again!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.