Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Core book tables, Excel format
cenrae
post Jun 20 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,771

Before I get to far into this has anyone here already created or aquired excel format lists of the weapons, augments, etc from the various core books other than the main book?

Im looking for updated lists mainly for:

Qualities
Weapons
Vehicles
Augments

everything else is a plus.

I would like to update some of the various character generators with up to date data.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Doc Chaos
post Jun 22 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,119

I do not think that people with lightly share such stuff, since if you do not know the resceiving man/woman in person you can not truly know if he/she owns the books, so you would touch the copyright subject on the wrong side...

+Quote Post
RobertB
post Jun 22 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,516

There are two Excel character builders and one Excel equipment list available within this "Community Projects" area. You could download those and rip out the tables for your own use. I wouldn't publish the results here though unless you gave proper credit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:31 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.