Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The new, old guy, past post
resident-securit...
post Jun 21 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,305

Hi guys this is my first post on the site, I was told a while back that some of our runs where posted on this site. We just started playing SR again after a lengthy break and we started talking about past runs and characters. I forgot completely about bug-be-gone lol.

since then i have got engaged, and become a dad only 2 weeks ago, seems like so long ago now =)

just wanted to say thanks to tiralee for running our games and its good to be playing again.

P.S oh and here is the link to the run its pretty funny =)

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...&hl=tiralee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chibu
post Jun 21 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,102

Hey congratulations! My son was just born a week ago! ^-^

The run was pretty funny as well. Thanks for the link. Hope all i well with the little one!

+Quote Post
resident-securit...
post Jun 22 2009, 04:13 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 17,305

thanks ^.^ and congrats to you too, we had a little girl, an she is being a handful at the moment hehe

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:04 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.