Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gun Information, Stupid Not Having Books at Work
Dashifen
post Jan 22 2004, 03:27 PM
Post #1

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

Can anyone let me know why the Salavette Guardian has a recoil compensation of 1. I'm assuming it's probably a gas vents system, but it could also be some sort of stock.

My thanks,
-- Dash --
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reaver
post Jan 22 2004, 03:46 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,153

QUOTE (Dashifen @ Jan 22 2004, 03:27 PM)
Can anyone let me know why the Salavette Guardian has a recoil compensation of 1.  I'm assuming it's probably a gas vents system, but it could also be some sort of stock. 

My thanks,
-- Dash --

CC states it has 1 point of recoil comp in it's design, not as a gas vent. I believe you can gas vent it, it just won't accept any under barrel accessories.

I don't have Fields of Fire, but I think I remember it having some kind of mini-gyro on the slide for that recoil comp point.

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Jan 22 2004, 03:52 PM
Post #3

Technomancer

Cool. Thanks!
-- Dash --

+Quote Post
Reaver
post Jan 22 2004, 04:12 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

QUOTE (Dashifen)
Cool. Thanks!
-- Dash --

You're welcome. Lucky for you I happened to have my CC at work today. ;)

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Jan 22 2004, 04:31 PM
Post #5

Technomancer

I have this desire to use a scanner with character recognician software to scan all of my source books and create a point and click indexed program for all of them. But, I don't feel like sitting in front of a scanner for about a week to get it done ....... yet. If I did it then these problems would be easier.

-- Dash --

+Quote Post
Frag-o Delux
post Jan 22 2004, 04:49 PM
Post #6

Running Target

Member No.: 2,316

QUOTE (Dashifen)
I have this desire to use a scanner with character recognician software to scan all of my source books and create a point and click indexed program for all of them. But, I don't feel like sitting in front of a scanner for about a week to get it done ....... yet. If I did it then these problems would be easier.

-- Dash --

I am about half way done with my books, I just can't stand looking at the screen anymore, so I haven't been working on that project for quiet sometime, and I know the second I finish 4th ED. will be released. Not to mention all those damn charts in the middle of the pages they screw with OCR in so many ways, you will spend just as much time proofing the copy to make sure it is right as it took to scan the pages. Have fun with it though just 6 or 7 more source books to go.

And, no, I do not give it away, will not give it away or anything else for that matter, so anyone involved in FASA/FanPro/Wizkids I am not ripping you off, in fact I have several copies of each book.

+Quote Post
Reaver
post Jan 22 2004, 05:09 PM
Post #7

Moving Target

QUOTE (Dashifen)

-- Dash --

One of the guys in my group is working on a web accessible database that will track everything for each character entered into it. It'll include a complete tables list of gear so that people can buy gear in between runs and have it automatically deducted from thier cred. mostly it'll be a tool for me as the GM to keep track of everyone and where they are at power level wise. He should have it done in about a month.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:04 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.