Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Passes, Clarification of FAQ
Redjack
post Aug 2 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Man Behind the Curtain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Sorry if this was asked before and I missed it.

QUOTE (Missions FAQ @ Page 6)
Passes and You (SRM 03)
Manhattan has several levels of passes that grant access to the city and the services within, such as subway access. These are managed in game through lifestyles and fake licenses. White and Blue passes are available as Lifestyles. A Luxury lifestyle includes a White Pass. A High Lifestyle includes a Blue Pass. These passes are included with the lifestyle at no additional cost.
If players want to purchase individual fake licenses, they may.

I read this to say that a pass may be purchased as a license. So I can simply buy a White Pass or a Blue Pass with White Stripe as a license and attach to a fake SIN. Correct?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Aug 2 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #2

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

Correct, you can buy a White Pass and link it to your fake SIN.

+Quote Post
Redjack
post Aug 2 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #3

Man Behind the Curtain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thanks. I thought I was being thick, but I figured the dumber question is the one not asked.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 03:32 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.