IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It’s a Monkeywrench for Shadowrun Missions SRM3-04!
Freejack
post Aug 8 2009, 12:17 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,709

Not everyone follows the RSS feed or keeps up on the Catalyst website. Since I haven't seen it yet and I know everyone's busy getting ready for GenCon, I thought I'd post Adam's Post from the website for the folks who may have missed it.

A little milk run like this should be no problem. Though, it sounds like you don’t get much time. Non-lethal rounds and no legal complications makes these “security consultant� gigs the best in the Big Apple.

Mr. Johnson wants someone to test his security systems. Everything should be perfectly routine and above board. After all, things never go horribly wrong during a shadowrun, right? No reason to have any back-up plans ready for this. It’s all just wonderfully straightforward. What’re you giving me that look for? This 25-page scenario includes a complete adventure, player handouts, and record handling sheets for participating in the Shadowrun Missions (SRM) campaign.

Shadowrun Missions is an international shared campaign. The goal is to have characters and adventures that all share the same universe, and of course have fun while doing it. Missions are played at local game stores, conventions, game days, and as home games. Players who participate in these scenarios will have a real opportunity to influence the Shadowrun game world, and play their characters in events worldwide.

* Monkeywrench PDF via Catalyst Game Labs
* Monkeywrench PDF via DriveThruRPG

Carl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:33 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.