Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2060 Election
Wailer
post Aug 21 2003, 08:15 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,523

Hey all, I'm getting back into SR for the first time in quite a few years. What I haven't been able to find much info about is what happened during the 2060 UCAS Presidential election.
Could someone either post the names of those who ran, who won, and anything interesting that happenened during the election, or at least the supplement that mentioned/featured it? Thanks.

Wailer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nath
post Aug 21 2003, 08:21 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

The only known fact is that Kyle Haeffner and Nadja Daviar were re-elected "overwhelmingly" in 2060. Otherwise I don't rememeber seng anything about the campaign and the other candidates.

+Quote Post
Wailer
post Aug 22 2003, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 5,523

Thanks Nath! Anyone got anything else for me, or was it just one of those things that was breezed over during the FASA -> Wizkids/Fanpro turnover?

Wailer

+Quote Post
Connor
post Aug 22 2003, 07:19 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,652

I sort of got the picture from the materials that there was nothing too spectacular about the 2060 election, especially with the focus at the time benig on the Hally's comet impending arrival and all the mess that caused. It certainly overshadowed anything political that could have happened around that time.

+Quote Post
Ronin Soul
post Aug 22 2003, 09:52 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,505

I'm pretty sure Rosilyn Hanendez (sp.) of the New Century Party also ran in the 2060 election as she is called a two-time presidential canidate in SONA.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2024 - 12:55 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.