Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GenCon Thanks!
Adam
post Aug 18 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #1

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Hey all -- just want to say thanks to the fans that came out at GenCon to play our demos, pepper us with questions, attend our seminars, play in the regular games, and to check out and buy our new stuff! It was great to put some new faces to names and to chat with you, and I hope that you all had fun, too! I am still kind of high from the show, so I am rather excitable! Weeee!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CodeBreaker
post Aug 18 2009, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,249

Excellent, now channel those emotions into a PDF Seattle 2072! Look into your heart, you know you want too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:43 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.