Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ares Predator Spellcasting Focus?
Emeraldeyes
post Aug 23 2009, 08:37 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,541

I know someone here has seen this on the web (unless I totally imagined it), so...

Somewhere out on the web, within the last two weeks, I've seen a writeup for an unusual focus (I believe that it was a spell casting focus) that was an Ares Predator.

Does anyone know where this web page might be? Heck, or have/can point me towards something similar?

I'd check my history, but the searches were run on a laptop that is currently in California (and I'm in Alabama) so that option is denied me.

Thanks all!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AllTheNothing
post Aug 23 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,537

QUOTE (Emeraldeyes @ Aug 23 2009, 10:37 PM) *
I know someone here has seen this on the web (unless I totally imagined it), so...

Somewhere out on the web, within the last two weeks, I've seen a writeup for an unusual focus (I believe that it was a spell casting focus) that was an Ares Predator.

Does anyone know where this web page might be? Heck, or have/can point me towards something similar?

I'd check my history, but the searches were run on a laptop that is currently in California (and I'm in Alabama) so that option is denied me.

Thanks all!

If it's a Spellcasting (Healing) Focus it would be the perfect gift to mock a pacifist spellcaster.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post
Emeraldeyes
post Aug 23 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #3

Target

Okay, that's s evil that I'll have to use it in some form even if it wasn't what I was looking for.

Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
ShadowPavement
post Aug 24 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,431

It's from Steve Kenson's website. http://mysite.verizon.net/stevekenson/familiar.html

The main page is at http://www.stevekenson.com/

It's all 3rd edition stuff though, but definately usable for some great ideas.

+Quote Post
Emeraldeyes
post Aug 26 2009, 02:43 AM
Post #5

Target

Thank you sir!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:27 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.