Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Build challenge: CCZ go-ganger
Tyro
post Aug 28 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,558

600 Karma, race costs 2x its BP cost. Max attributes 5 + racial modifiers; max skill is 1 at 5 or 2 at 4. Remember that you won't be able to get much in the way of 'ware maintenance (much less replacement), and that the FAB will eat magic users without some sort of protection. Assume the character grew up there, so no ex-military with milspec bioware getting stranded.

I built a guy with a crossbow (so I wouldn't have to worry about ammo; easy enough to make your own bolts) with melee hardening and Clubs (Parry +2), with some cyberware and no bio. How would you go about it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
McAllister
post Aug 28 2009, 01:27 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,282

Harley Davidson Scorpion with a suncell and a ram plate. Or,

Unarmed adept with Sustenence, and maybe Celerity. Or,

Magician with Sterilize who doesn't worry much about summoning spirits. Or,

Infected, as long as you choose something that isn't Dual-Natured. There are people to eat, yes?

+Quote Post
suppenhuhn
post Aug 28 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,682

What's a CCZ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif)

+Quote Post
Apathy
post Aug 28 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 6,046

I think it stands for Chicago Containment Zone. i.e. Bug City after the nuke and the FAB bombardment. Supplies and access to stuff like reliable electricity, uncontaminated food and water, ammunition, medical care are all scarce.

+Quote Post
McAllister
post Aug 28 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,282

FAB makes active foci, spirits and astrally perceiving mages QUITE unhappy, but a mage who doesn't astrally perceive can be everyone's best friend with liberal use of Nutrition and Sterilize.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:26 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.