> Dragoncon DS meet N Greet?
kanislatrans
post Aug 30 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: The corner of Detonation Boulevard and Fascination Street
Member No.: 14,464

I was wondering if there were plans for a Meet and Greet for Dumpshockers at Dragoncon. Anyone have any info?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kai
post Aug 31 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Hacker For Hire

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,165

I don't know of any, but I'm not really sure how many DS people will be there either (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I've got a GM meeting over dinner Thursday night, but its early enough that if people wanted to go out for drinks and whatnot there will be time.

+Quote Post
Beetle
post Aug 31 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,883

You can count me in for a meet and greet. My birthday is Saturday, so no telling what state of inebriation I will be in once the sun goes down. I haven't filled out much of my schedule for the con, so I'm free of schedule conflicts at the moment.

+Quote Post
Cadmus
post Aug 31 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,304

I'll be in the gaming room most of the time from friday on soooo, but I will be there and I belive a few other DS'ers I know iwll be there as well.

and food and drinks are always good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Whizbang
post Aug 31 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 6,645

I'll be in the missions all weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Kai
post Aug 31 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #6

Hacker For Hire

Yeah, everyone's welcome to come hang out in the SR room (Hilton 301) so long as its not disturbing ongoing games too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I should have a easel with a posterboard for putting the schedule and whatnot on, I'll grab some pushpins too in case anyone wants to try and leave a note to organize something (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Bull
post Sep 1 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #7

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

If there's a pub nearby, do what we did at GC. Just pick a place, announce a time in the evening after most events are over, and say "Hey, show up if you can!". Maybe take a sign or something. Or wear that green wig, Kai. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

We had about 35 people show up at Claddagh this year (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Kai
post Sep 1 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #8

Hacker For Hire

Heh, D*C events run until 2am and start back up at 9am, there is no real 'after hours' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have to be out of there by 11pm to catch Marta out, and am on duty from 9am til then each day, don't really have any backup, so chances are I'm not going to be able to make any sort of get together, but hopefully other people can (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Bull
post Sep 1 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #9

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

QUOTE (Kai @ Sep 1 2009, 10:56 AM) *
Heh, D*C events run until 2am and start back up at 9am, there is no real 'after hours' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have to be out of there by 11pm to catch Marta out, and am on duty from 9am til then each day, don't really have any backup, so chances are I'm not going to be able to make any sort of get together, but hopefully other people can (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ahh, well, GC runs 24/7, buyt we tend not to schedule events to run after 10 these days, for our own sanity. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Plus, we did the Meet & Greet on Wednesday, before events actually started anyways, since most people roll into town the night before. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Just smuggle booze into the Shadowrun room, and have the party there then! Say "Everyone swing by at 8 PM on Frieday for drinks!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bull (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ork.gif)

+Quote Post
Kai
post Sep 2 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #10

Hacker For Hire

D*C is a little odd, there are set gaming blocks, so you can't schedule your games on a per hour basis, there are simply 14 slots, 9am, 1pm, 6pm, 10pm Fri-Sun and 9am and 1pm on Monday. I'd prefer not to run games past midnight myself, but we sell out enough events that pulling the 10pm games would be silly. :7

GMs will be meeting for dinner on Thursday precon upstairs at High Velocity, we need to talk some business and will have to adjourn to get badges at some point, but DSers are certainly welcome to head that way and attempt to find us just to chat and whatnot (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
kanislatrans
post Sep 2 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #11

Moving Target

well, Zendead, Elluna Fae and I will be at Pulse at 10 on fri. nite...look for the Hiddengrid tee-shirts..or a sign that says hiddengrid...

+Quote Post
kanislatrans
post Sep 5 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #12

Moving Target

The Pulse is a mad house. we could bearly get in the door...sorry if I missed anyone...have been hanging round the CGL booth and picked up Dusk...

+Quote Post
Cadmus
post Sep 8 2009, 02:34 AM
Post #13

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,304

don't worry i never made it out of the SR gaming room (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Bull
post Sep 8 2009, 06:43 AM
Post #14

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Pics! more Pics!!! Or, well, Any Pics!!!

+Quote Post
Kai
post Sep 8 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #15

Hacker For Hire

Sorry, didn't take any, the camera was needed at home for house painting pictures (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
kanislatrans
post Sep 10 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #16

Moving Target

QUOTE (Bull @ Sep 8 2009, 02:43 AM) *
Pics! more Pics!!! Or, well, Any Pics!!!

Ill be tossing them up as soon as I get home on fri. nite. the hotel here offers free internet but its a damn weak connection and cant handle a big upload. so look for sat morning at the latest on my facebook page...will link as soon as they are up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:27 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.