Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vehicle Armor Mod Slots
Mantis
post Aug 31 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,538

So looking through the vehicle mods in Arsenal I see vehicle armor takes only 1 slot. Is this per point or for any amount of armor? The first seems it may be a little high but on the other hand only 1 slot for any amount of armor is a little silly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif) . I suppose this could mean that the armor is thicker the higher the value but then how does that work with concealable armor? Ok thanks for some feedback on this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
McAllister
post Aug 31 2009, 05:55 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,282

One slot for as much armor as you care to use, maximum is the vehicle's body times two. The real cost is that you're going to need a very convincing reason for having an armored vehicle, or you're going to get pulled over faster than a troll with a bottle of hurlg.

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Aug 31 2009, 06:06 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 17,538

Hmmm... well maybe I'll just have to make a house rule on that. Also maximum armor is body times 2 or 20, whichever comes first. Not sure I like the idea of one point of armor taking as much space as 20 points.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:31 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.