IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost a thread, Does anyone know where it is?
PirateChef
post Sep 18 2009, 04:15 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,467

Recently there was a thread talking about the 7 (or so) required CFs for every TM to have. I have tried to locate it to no avail. Can anyone help me here?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Machiavelli
post Sep 18 2009, 07:37 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 1,749

Wow, this has to be the same feeling like somebody had centuries ago, while an oracle was talking to him: "Beware and see, the CFs has to be TM´d.....fear me or you will be doomed"...and the hero suddenly had this big question-mark on his face. MUAHAHAHAHHA....

+Quote Post
deek
post Sep 18 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 8,814

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=28072

There is the thread you seek. It was buried several pages, but I was able to find it easily as I posted to it.

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Sep 19 2009, 01:31 AM
Post #4

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

QUOTE (deek @ Sep 18 2009, 06:58 AM) *
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=28072

There is the thread you seek. It was buried several pages, but I was able to find it easily as I posted to it.

You found the thread on Dumpshock more easily than a needle in a haystack. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rotfl.gif) groan.

I was thinking the original poster should have probably identified the thread in the topic description, was going to let it go, then the analogy hit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2024 - 12:39 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.