Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So when's the next module release, I'm eager to run
LurkerOutThere
post Sep 21 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,234

So whens the next module going up on drivethru? Monkeywrench went up on August 1st and I'm eager to have some more stuff to run. It's especially awkward as i'm new to the campaign myself but want to run it at local game days and the like, but I havn't had the time or motiviation (I know i know) to put together my Demo Team package. Come on guys, let me pay you to run your stuff! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Sep 21 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #2

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

I hate to break out the "no street dates" line, but the best I can offer is "Soon."

+Quote Post
LurkerOutThere
post Sep 22 2009, 04:26 AM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 17,234

Hmmm the was at the same time more informative then the company line but no less frustrating. It's like the diet company answer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Sep 24 2009, 02:34 AM
Post #4

Mr. Johnson

Member No.: 8,314

Would you prefer "No, my smurflings, not far now?" =i)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 10:29 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.