Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guardian Angel, Any word on this?
KCKitsune
post Oct 2 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,665

Hey everyone, I was remembering a while ago that someone was trying to give stats to the Guardian Angel nanotech system. Does anyone here have the link for that thread? I would be very appreciative (my Search-Fu has failed me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif) )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prime Mover
post Oct 2 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

This is a shortened version of the post but its a pain to find, heres what i have printed off.

Triggered automatically when nano-biomonitor detects health problem. All nano-medkits include a dermal port for resupply. Diagnosis, first aid and medicine tests made with medkits rating only.

CrashCart Med-Alert: This functions as an in implanted Rating 6 medkit, nano-biomonitor and a Rating 3 nanohive. The integral nanohive supports Nanosymbiotes, O-cells and Universal Nanidotes (all at Rating 4). It also provides a +2 dice pool modifier to Medicine or First Aid tests to stabilize critical wounds (p. 224, SR4).

Guardian Angel: This mil-tech grade implant provides all of the functions of a Rating 6 medkit, nano-biomonitor and a Rating 4 nanohive. The nanohive supports 4 medical nanoware systems Nanosymmbiotes (or implant medics), O-cells, TCS and Universal Nantidotes (all at Rating 4). It also provides a +2 dice pool modifier on First Aid tests to stabilize critical wounds (p. 224 SR).

Edit: Oops missed prices.
Crash Cart 1.25 [4] 8 75,000
Ares Guardian Angel 1.5 [4] 14R 110,000

Hope this helps.

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Oct 2 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,665

It does! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) I bow down before your superior Search-Fu!

I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade the individual components. I mean O-Cells is O-Cells no matter if the original was rating 4 and you want Rating 9 (don't want to come down with a bad case of the Ghoul)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:51 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.