IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New integrated weapon platform, Something I have worked out for SR3 mainly but SR4 too!
Need more mounting points!!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Hero
post Nov 3 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,996

Not quite pleased with what I seen in Arsenal weapon wise, and I tend to play more Merc style games anyways so this would be quite usefull there. I never understood why the hell there are not side points for most rifle class weapons, where the hell is a Special Ops or Pointman supposed to put his laser designator?! Put his gun away, and hold it by hand? Sounds dumb in my mind. But anyways, here is a small little notes on the idea for a weapons platform, its very modular like the Magpul/Bushmaster ACR but expanded. Uses a good old short gas piston system because, it never runs out of power.

RIS (4 position forward rail system); BARS (Internal RC3); Flip-up iron-sights; Generic Collapsing Stock; Lug with cross-bar locking barrel mount (Quick mounting/dis-mounting point for muzzle brakes/suppressors/bayonet)

Accessories

-->Barrel Accessories<--

@Match-grade Barrel(-1 TN at long and extreme range when used with Mathc-grade ammunition, semi-auto only)
@Heavy Match-grade barrel(RC1, -1 TN at long and extreme range when used with Mathc-grade ammunition, semi-auto only)
@Heavy Barrel(RC1)
@Heavy Support Barrel (RC1 and Improved BAR with RC5 internal, gotta keep the barrel on target!!)
@Sound Suppressor(Quick attach, serviceble)
@Silencer(Quick attach, serviceble)
@Muzzle Brake(Gas Vent RC3)

-->Sights<--

@Assault Scope 4x60mm(-1TN, closed sight)
@10x40mm Precision Scope(Rating 1 Scope, night and/or thermal version available, closed sight)
@20x30mm Precision Scope(Rating 2 Scope, night and/or thermal version available, closed sight)
@30x20mm Precision Scope(Rating 3 Scope, night and/or thermal version available, closed sight)
@Holograghic Reflex Sight(-1TN at short medium range, open type sight)
@Laser Sight(-1TN, visiable and inferred versions, open sight and gives you away!)
@Surefire Tactical Entry light(Flash pac effect maybe?, surprise punk!!)

-->Grips<--

@Adjustable Pistol Grip(RC1, personalization)
@Smartlink drop in kit(Takes space that would be used for storage)
@Storage Core(Carry small items like batteries, optical chips, trauma patch and the like)

-->Stokes<--

@PSR Stock(Shock-pad, personalization, uni-pod)
@UBR Stock(Shock-pad, personalization, collapsing)
@ACS Stock(Storage space for clearning kit/batteries/patches/drugs, Collapsing)

-->Trigger Group<--

@A4 Sniper Trigger Group and Action Set(SA, restricted gas piston system and silent bolt system)
@A3 Military Group and Action(SA/FA)
@A2 Law Enforcement Grouping (Semi-auto and Burst Fire)
@A1 Civilian and Sport Grouping (Semi-auto only)

-->Accessories<--

@Folding Bi-pod
@Grip-pod(Small Bi-pod/foregrip)
@Rail Covers(More comfy to hold!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.