Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [X-Box] Raw2, Wrestling Aggrivation
Digital Heroin
post Feb 2 2004, 08:19 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,302

Ok... so maybe I shouldn't have expected so much from a game that cost me less than a crappy remote control car, but give me a break... the story mode is intense, yes, the graphics are slick... the one on one matches are great, so's the Create a Superstar... but is it just me or matches with more than two people useless? I mean seriously, no matter what a pin's gonna be broken up... in tag mode your own partner breaks up your pins! And I set up a battle royale with 6 computer players last night, then fell asleep... guess what, five hours later, no eliminations... that, my friends, is insanity...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:30 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.