IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greater Spririts, Where can I find information about them?
Justin
post Nov 20 2009, 06:39 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,879

Where can I find information on greater spirits? I must have missed it in the books, except I remember seeing some information on them with the metamagic options you get from initiating. Where can I read about the spirits themselves? I've already heard greater plant spirits are good because of regeneration. Are any of the others particularly good?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Neraph
post Nov 20 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 16,387

If you mean Great Form spirits, they're on page 57 of Street Magic, a product of the Invoking metamagic.

EDIT: It should be noted that Guardian and Task great form spirits are interesting, due to things you can do with their Endowment power, like having them Endow you with Materialization/Possession (and then Long Term Bind it).

+Quote Post
Justin
post Nov 20 2009, 07:24 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 17,879

Ah, yes. Thats what I meant. I'll go look that up now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:41 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.