IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Character sheet for spirits., Anyone know of a good one?
Justin
post Dec 3 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,879

I'm playing a summoning focused magician, and I'm looking for a a character sheet simply to keep track of my spirits. Something that would list their stats, skills, powers (and optional powers), condition, force, type, and number of services. What has worked for you guys? Have you found a good sheet for it?

Excel would be great, or even just something I can print out and write everything in. I plan to have lots of bound spirits, but I want to be able to see what powers and optional powers each one will have at a glance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Justin
post Dec 4 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 17,879

Does anyone know of anything I could use for this? To keep track of spirits and their powers. Most of the sheets I see have tiny sections for spirits, that only allow you to write the force, type, and number of services. Has anyone made a sheet just to keep track of spirits?

+Quote Post
Ard3
post Dec 4 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,220

Here. There are some typos in the condition box numbers, but otherwise it looks good.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:14 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.