Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Foci Cost at Creation
Enin
post Dec 10 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,586

Forgive me because I'm sure this has been covered before.....

But I'm a little confused with how the rules state the BP cost for bonding foci at character creation. Is there seperate costs depending on what type of focus? Or just 1 BP per force point no matter what type of focus?

So a starting mage can bond a Force 6 Power Focus for 6BP?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/question.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Karoline
post Dec 10 2009, 01:56 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,652

QUOTE (Enin @ Dec 9 2009, 08:53 PM) *
Forgive me because I'm sure this has been covered before.....

But I'm a little confused with how the rules state the BP cost for bonding foci at character creation. Is there seperate costs depending on what type of focus? Or just 1 BP per force point no matter what type of focus?

So a starting mage can bond a Force 6 Power Focus for 6BP?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/question.gif)

Yes, there is no difference based on foci type, so yeah, a rating 6 power focus (Presuming that you could get that high at chargen) could be bound for only 6 BP. This makes a good resource pool and lots of foci bound at chargen a very attractive option to mages.

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Dec 10 2009, 02:02 AM
Post #3

Old Man of the North

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,463

For those who find this chargen bonus for the Awakened scary, the Karmagen system in Runner's Companion uses the regular Karma costs for Bonding a focus.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:52 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.