IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quirks, Compulsive, Mania/Phobia, Thrill Seeker, Vindictive, etc.
Tyro
post Dec 30 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,558

How do you typically roleplay these quirks? Which compulsions/manias/phobias do you like to use, and why?

The qualities are SR4, but I tagged it as SR* because any edition will have people roleplaying these quirks, either due to another edition's equivalent quality or just for the fun of it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zeborazor
post Dec 30 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,943

Thrill Seeker I usually compliment with some extra edge points and blow them on any crazy stunt he just so happens to try. I try to keep it in the realm of possibility and don't try a stunt every session just to keep it from being annoying. Otherwise the character is usually hyper and excited about challenges. Every time the Johnson adds another restriction he considers it more of a challenge and therefore more fun.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:16 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.