> Battlecorps PDF, about Watermarks
Thanee
post Feb 5 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #1

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

Hey!

A question... do the Battlecorps PDFs also have the (visible) Watermarks on every page like DriveThruRPG?

Nothing against the Watermarks themselves, I can certainly understand the necessity, but would prefer not to see them on every page.

Now with the very reasonable price, I will definitely get me a SR4A PDF and probably the other rulebooks, too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bye
Thanee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Larsine
post Feb 5 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,604

No watermarks at all on the BattleCorps pdfs.

Lars

+Quote Post
Thanee
post Feb 5 2010, 05:07 PM
Post #3

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

Thanks, that's good to know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

DTR has them a bit cheaper ($10 for the rulebooks, if you buy all five as a package), but I don't mind paying a few $ extra, if they are free of that lil nuisance.

Bye
Thanee

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:16 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.