IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I hope I'm not posting in the wrong spot., Just looking for a game.
HelperMonkey
post Feb 13 2004, 08:05 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,865

Hey I was interested in maybe joining one of these games. I have a few character ideas, mostly for awakened characters but I wouldn't mind playing a mundane. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Helper Monkey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nikoli
post Feb 13 2004, 08:17 PM
Post #2

Chicago Survivor

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,033

No, it's the right spot. Every now and then a new game pipes up. Just send a PM to teh folks that have initiated some of the shorter IC or OOC threads and ask them. The longer ones might have been going to long to add a new one but you never know. Also, read the threads not labeled as IC or OOC.

+Quote Post
Panzergeist
post Feb 13 2004, 11:07 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,676

Generally the first post of an OOC thread will have the Gm inviting players to sign up. If it doesn't, it's probably just a new thread for a run that is already in progress, and thus closed. You can ask for an invite by posting on a shorter OOC thread, but IC threads are for confirmed participants only.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:25 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.