Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fresno, Player heading to Cali for grad school in fall
Megu
post Apr 12 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,268

Hey guys, I'm a gamer from Minnesota moving out to Fresno come fall for grad school at Fresno State. I'm not gonna know anybody, so I thought maybe I'd see here if anyone was running any games or anything, and that might be a good way to start meeting some people. I'd especially like to play SR4, but I'd be interested in whatever. I'll probably be carless and close to campus; I've heard the bus system sucks, but I could bus wherever to game if it's possible. Anyways, drop me a line if this sounds interesting. Alternately, is there like, an FLGS in Fresno I oughta be looking at? Well, thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:42 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.