> Initiative Tracker
Biffles
post May 4 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,512

Hello, Dumpshock!

I'm new to the forums, as well as new to GMing Shadowrun. One of the things that was bugging me/slowing down combat was keeping track of initiative on scrap paper, so I made this initiative tracker:

http://imgur.com/EDplK

I laminated the sheet so I can write on it with marker and erase to reuse when I'm done. I write in the initiative scores in the column headers, and write the character names or place tokens in the corresponding cells. Much more readable, and easier to keep track of who's left in each pass.

Hope this helps!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mantis
post May 5 2010, 06:03 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,538

Turn it into an editable PDF and you can use it on the computer too. I use this tracker since we use laptops rather than paper (thanks Aaron and Kory). Also welcome to the forums.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:53 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.