IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GM St Paul, MN looking for players., GM Looking for players.
Tofu-boy
post May 12 2010, 05:03 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,570

I am looking for players in the Minneapolis St Paul area for an SR4 game. I have ran Shadowrun in various editions on and off since the game came out, so I think I have a good understanding of how to tell a good story in the setting. Now I just need the players to do so. So if anyone in the Twin Cities is looking to join a game, please drop me a line!

This post has been edited by Tofu-boy: May 13 2010, 02:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Megu
post May 18 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,268

Dude, I'm running a game right now in town, but it's wrapping up this summer, as I'm leaving for grad school. I'll direct my players to this post in my next email, in case any of them are up for it. We all pretty much are at the post-college unemployment stage of our lives, so they probably have the free time for it. They've all only done 4e, though; some of them, this is the first tabletop RPG they've ever done. They're a great group, though.

+Quote Post
Tofu-boy
post Aug 17 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #3

Target

BUMP!!!!!!!!
Looking for a couple of players to fill out my game after a couple of players dropped out of the game.
Any locals drop me a line, we play every other Sunday afternoon.

+Quote Post
jetruian
post Aug 18 2010, 02:44 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 18,802

I'd be interested. If this is the same group as the one posted on meetup, I'm responding to that as well. What role needs to be filled in the group?

+Quote Post
Tofu-boy
post Aug 20 2010, 04:11 AM
Post #5

Target

QUOTE (jetruian @ Aug 17 2010, 09:44 PM) *
I'd be interested. If this is the same group as the one posted on meetup, I'm responding to that as well. What role needs to be filled in the group?

Yup same group as the RPG Meetup!

+Quote Post
Ravenheart
post Aug 20 2010, 05:28 PM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 18,952

Greetings,
I have 2 people interested in giving your Sunday runs a shot
we have been gaming on Sundays for years
we go from 1400 to as late as 0400 let me know if you are interested
I have run the shadows from the start to current
my friend is no newb to rpg and has a well grasp of sr4 but is a little hazy on the history of the future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:45 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.